Feel like sitting back and having us do the driving? No problem!
Our latest offering includes a ‘skippered’ day trip to let you completely relax, and enjoy the scenes along the river with friends and family while we do the driving.
Meet Stuart Waren, who has partnered with Houseboats Port Alfred to offer fully skippered and guided packages which include birdwatching tours, Mansfield excursions and fishing expeditions on the houseboats.
A day with Stuart typically starts off with a meet-and-greet, safety briefing and a discussion on the options for the day. Depending on the package booked, you can expect a full day of assisted fishing, chill cruising and slow-tubing and a lekke braai at Mansfield Private Game Reserve.
Day-trip packages to choose from:
- Fishing Package: Skippered trip to well-known fishing spots, advice on targeting local species and optional equipment rental.
- Chilled Cruise Package: Sedate cruise up to 13km up river, optional Slow-Tubing fun, stopover and braai at Mansfield Private Game Reserve.
- Includes Fuel and Mansfield day visitor’s fee
- Includes 2 x slow-tubes to be used in ski-zones.
- Save on the usual R2000 Security/ fuel deposit,
- Save on the R250 temp skippers fee,
- No stress, sit back and enjoy the day with family and friends.